26.3.14

ELYSIAN



ELYSIAN: beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.


Estas fotos me las tome el pasado fin de semana en Londres mientras le enseñaba la ciudad a mi amigo que estaba aquí de visita. Y es que Londres esta llena de calles que nunca descubriríamos si no nos perdiéramos de vez en cuando. Todo el mundo visita las típicas calles del centro de la capital inglesa y no les quito reconocimiento por ello, sin embargo, la magia esta en descubrir sitios nuevos, sitios que la gente no suele visitar y que emociona encontrarlos. Por ello os aconsejo que si venís de visita a esta espectacular ciudad, perderos. 

These photos were taken the last weekend during my friend's visit while I was showing him this marvelous city. It must be said that London is full of little and charming streets that we would never get to know if we don't get lost once in a while. Everybody: tourists, people who come to visit this capital...they come to visit the main streets but, don't get me wrong, this famous streets are amazing but they are missing the magic of discover new places people don't usually visit, and those streets are charming. Because of that, my advise is to get lost whenever you can.









Jersey/Jumper: Zara
Falda/Skirt: Zara
Chaqueta/Jacket: Zara
Zapatos/Shoes: Massimo Dutti
Bolso/Bag: Bimba & Lola

4 comments:

  1. Lovely look! The touch of red with the bag is perfect! have a nice day! xx

    http://thefashionbrook.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool look, love your jacket!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit! And I know London a bit, I visited it in 1997 :)

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete