2.3.14

P I N K




Lo primero de todo, espero que hayáis pasado un muy buen fin de semana. El mío ha sido mas bien rutinario: el Viernes una noche de chicas, Sábado dar un paseo por el centro junto con mi amiga Mariam y el Domingo a trabajar lo que no se ha trabajado el resto del fin de semana. Mientras tanto os dejo unas fotos que me saque durante el Sábado: un outfit no muy cómodo, (para que mentir), pero divertido. Espero que os guste y no olvidéis seguirme en instagram: @laramunozsanz

First of all, I hope you all have had a good weekend. Mine was quite normal: going out on Friday with the girls, go for a walk to the center of the town with my friend Mariam on Saturday, and do all the work I haven't done during the weekend on Sunday, sounds like fun! Meanwhile I post the outfit I wore on Saturday: definitely not a comfy one! hope you like it and do not forget follow me on instagram: @laramunozsanz











Chaqueta/Jacket: Vero Moda
Camiseta/T-Shirt: Zara
Pantalones/Trousers: Whitaker
Slippers: Massimo Dutti
Cinturon/Belt: Vintage
Bolso/Bag: Parfois

10 comments:

  1. Pues parece cómodo! jajaja Me encanta los zapatos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy guapas las dos!! y con lo que me gusta a mi la purpurina, esos zapatos son preciosos!!!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué chaqueta tan bonita!

    araldress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good weekend! I like your look with the quilted pink jacket and the last pictures made me smile as it is so full of life <3

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful outfit! Love the shoes! :D

    >> The Annelicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!!! :) I love the pink! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hola guapa! me encanta tu chaqueta! te queda el color roso genial!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great jacket!


    I INVITE YOU TO SEE MY NEW POST ON STYLE STATEMENT

    http://stylestatement-fashionblog.blogspot.pt


    Kiss from Portugal
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete