16.7.14

TACENDA

Tacenda: things better left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence.


A couple of weeks ago I spent 12 days in a roadtrip around Andalucia with my dearest friend Mariam: Malaga, Tarifa, Zahara de los Atunes and Marbella, in the south of Spain, and I must say it was amazing. I had plenty of time to take pictures for the blog but I had such a good time there that I completely forgot about the blog, or Madrid or anything! Although I took these pictures I post in here. I'll show you my extraordinary experience in my next post, meanwhile I hope you enjoy this outfit. 

Después de Marrakech me fui con mi amiga Mariam a hacer un roadtrip por Andalucia: Malaga, Tarifa, Zahara de los Atunes y Marbella. Durante esos 12 días tuve tiempo suficiente para sacar fotos para el blog pero me temo que las únicas que salieron fueron estas. Sin embargo próximamente prometo poner algunas para que veáis lo bien que nos lo pasamos las dos durante este tiempo. Estas fotos fueron mientras veíamos el atardecer en la playa de Tarifa. Precioso.








Camisa/Shirt: Zara
Pantalones/Shorts: Hollister
Sandalias/Sandals: Oysho
Bolso/Bag: Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment